Thursday, March 19, 2009

Marriage--God's Grace


Twenty-six years ago today my wife and I went on our first date. That was 19 March 1983, I was still 22 years old and and she had just turned 19. Five and a half months later we were married at Faithway Baptist Church.

We have had our ups and downs, but twenty-six years and four children later we are still going strong. Sometimes I'm amazed to realise that she not only loves me, Lisa actually likes me. She is a great wife to me and a wonderful mother to our four kids (two of which are grown and married).

It has not always been easy. Some times were very hard and the easything for either of us to do would have been to quit, but God has sustained us and blessed us. I love my wife. She is my very best friend on earth.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

No comments: